Motor Vehicle Accidents
A motor vehicle crash that causes serious injury or the wrongful death of a loved one can be devastating physically, emotionally and financially. If you have been injured or a loved one has been killed as the result of another motorist's negligence, you need an experienced trial lawyer who will build a strong case to match the aggressive strategies of the insurance companies.
Reed & Terry, L.L.P., is a team of attorneys that vigorously represents accident victims and their families. We thoroughly investigate each case, document our clients' economic and noneconomic losses, and seek maximum compensation in settlement negotiations or at trial.
For a free consultation, call us at 281-201-0988. Headquartered in Sugar Land, we represent motor vehicle accident victims throughout Texas.
Strong Advocates For Accident Victims
Reed & Terry, L.L.P., represents clients who have sustained injuries in a broad range of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Auto accidents — We handle cases involving all types of serious accidents, including head-on collisions, sideswipe accidents, T-bone accidents, drunk driving accidents and others.
- Truck accidents — Our law firm has the investigative resources and advocacy skills needed to challenge insurance companies in these complex cases.
- Motorcycle accidents — Reed & Terry, L.L.P., is a strong advocate for bikers who have suffered injuries and the families of motorcycle riders who have been killed in accidents.
- Bicycle accidents — Our attorneys have experience in cases involving injuries typically resulting from bicycle accidents, including traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury and broken bones.
- Pedestrian accidents — We handle cases involving pedestrian accidents occurring in intersections, between intersections, in parking lots and other locations.
- Bus accidents — We represent victims of all types of bus accidents, including commuter buses, municipal buses, casino buses and shuttle vans.
Seeking Maximum Compensation For Accident Victims
There are five major steps in obtaining compensation in an accident case, and countless smaller tasks. Our firm has the investigative resources, legal knowledge and advocacy skills needed to accomplish these tasks. When representing you, we will:
1. Conduct a thorough investigation of the accident and its effects — Working with one or more accident reconstruction professionals, we will investigate the accident, document its cause and assign liability to all responsible parties.
2. Identify all possible sources of compensation — Our lawyers have a thorough understanding of insurance policies and claims procedures. We will seek to maximize the insurance compensation you receive from all sources. In a motor vehicle accident case, these sources could include:
- Medical payments coverage — This pays for medical costs for you and any other passengers in your car, up to the limits of the policy.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) — This pays for medical costs, plus 80 percent of lost income up to the limits of the policy.
- Collision damage — This can compensate you for the cost of repairs or replacement of your vehicle.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage — If you were hit by a driver without insurance or not enough insurance, or by a hit-and-run driver, you may be able to obtain compensation.
- Towing and car rental insurance — This coverage can pay for towing costs and the rental of a car while your vehicle is being repaired.
- Liability coverage of the other driver — The insurance company of the other driver may be held responsible for losses up to the limits of coverage
3. Identify your medical and rehabilitation services needs — In discussions with your doctor or other medical specialists, we will learn about your current and future medical needs so that we can seek the financial resources that can pay for that care.
4. Place a full value on your losses and suffering — Our attorneys will calculate the full value of your medical costs, lost income, pain and suffering, and other economic and noneconomic losses for inclusion in your claim.
5. Advocate for you in settlement negotiations or at trial — Reed & Terry, L.L.P., will seek the best possible settlement or jury award for you.
Strong Representation That Gets Results
At Reed & Terry, L.L.P., our attorneys have more than 40 years of combined experience fighting for financial compensation and justice for clients injured in a wide variety of motor vehicle accidents. Our extensive trial experience, impeccable personal service and proven results distinguish us from our competitors.
Experienced Advocacy · Reassuring Support
Most insurance companies are powerful organizations with vast financial resources they use to protect their profits. Without skilled legal representation, an injured individual has little chance against the army of lawyers and claims adjusters focused on minimizing the impact of claims on the company's bottom line.
Reed & Terry, L.L.P., levels the playing field. We know how insurance companies think, and we can anticipate the strategies they will use to try to limit our clients' financial recovery. We use our insider's perspective to our clients' advantage.
Free Consultation With A Personal Injury Lawyer
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your options. We can meet with you in one of our five offices, your home or the hospital. Cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. You pay no attorney fees unless we recover damages for you.
Our attentive and professional staff includes fluent Spanish speakers.