A Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You Pursue Justice
Car accidents are the leading cause of injuries in the United States. Although many result in only minor injuries, they can cause severe to catastrophic injuries, even death. When you are injured in such an accident, you may face a long recovery. In addition to the disruption in your life, medical bills can pile up, you can find it difficult to cover your household expenses, and you may experience significant pain or disability.
Reed & Terry, L.L.P., is a team of personal injury lawyers that vigorously represents injured people and families of fatal car accidents. We work tenaciously to help our clients obtain full compensation for their medical costs, lost income, pain and suffering, and other losses.
If you have been in an accident, a car accident attorney at our Sugar Land, TX, practice can help. Call us at 281-201-0988 or contact us online for a free consultation at one of our three offices serving the greater Fort Bend County area.
"They took care of everything."
Experienced Advocates For Auto Accident Victims And Their Families
At Reed & Terry, L.L.P., we have more than 40 years of combined trial experience. Our attorneys and staff understand the physical, financial and emotional pain that accident victims experience, and we are committed to helping our clients rebuild their lives.
We have extensive experience in all types of auto accident cases, and the investigative resources and advocacy skills that can make a difference. Our law firm represents people throughout Texas in cases involving all types of car accidents, including:
- T-bone accidents — Most cars are designed with front and rear crumple zones and air bags, but little protection from side impacts.
- Rear-end accidents — These collisions can result in whiplash and other soft tissue injuries that are difficult to diagnose and document.
- Sideswipe accidents — Like rear-end accidents, these collisions can result in neck injuries. If the collision forces a vehicle off the road or into another vehicle or obstruction, very serious or fatal injuries can occur.
- Multivehicle accidents — These accidents often present complex questions of causation and liability. Our firm has the investigative resources needed to reach definitive conclusions regarding these issues.
- Hit-and-run accidents — If you or a family member has uninsured motorist coverage, you may be able to obtain compensation even if the other driver cannot be located.
- Rollover accidents — Our law firm has successfully represented people in cases involving rollover accidents. Whether you were injured in a car, SUV or pickup truck rollover, we will tenaciously represent you.
- Distracted driving accidents — These types of accidents have become an epidemic on Texas streets and highways due to texting while driving and increasing use of hand-held devices.
- Fatal car accidents — Our law firm works tirelessly to obtain compensation for bereaved families.
- Drunk driving accidents — In Texas, you can seek compensation from a drunk driver who caused an accident as well as the bar or hospitality establishment that served the drunk driver. We seek maximum compensation for our clients in drunk driving and fatal drunk driving accidents.
Before you speak with an insurance company representative or accept a settlement, you should consult with an experienced personal injury attorney.
Obtaining Medical Care And Maximum Compensation
Seriously injured people require extensive medical treatment. One of our major priorities will be to help you obtain the medical care and rehabilitation services you need. We will speak with your doctor or other medical specialists to identify these needs. In a catastrophic injury case, this will involve investigations by a life-care planner, who can identify all of the medical care and personal services the accident victims will need for the remainder of his or her life.
Reed & Terry, L.L.P., will work diligently to build a strong and successful case designed to obtain maximum compensation for you so that you can afford your medical care.
Call Us Before Talking With An Insurance Claim Representative
Insurance companies have one overriding goal — to keep their claim costs low. They use a variety of methods to achieve that goal. Insurance companies train their adjusters and claim representatives in ways to obtain information from accident victims that can limit the amount of compensation. An insurance company may also offer you a "lowball" settlement or try to push you into accepting a settlement.
Before you speak with an insurance company representative or accept a settlement, you should consult with an experienced personal injury attorney. In a free consultation, Reed & Terry, L.L.P., can review your case, explain the accident claim process and discuss the potential value of your claim.
No Recovery, No Fee
Reed & Terry, L.L.P., handles personal injury and wrongful death cases on contingency. You will owe an attorney fee only if we obtain compensation for you.
Contact Our Firm
To discuss a car accident case in Texas, call Reed & Terry, L.L.P., at 281-201-0988 or contact us online.